All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:08 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Example/Example/Example
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 8:11 pm  Report this post
Site Admin

Name: Jeff
Class: Mage
Spec: Fire

Attuned to SSC/TK?

I am currently attuned to SSC and need the Mag trail to complete my TK attunement

What experience do you have with Vanilla WoW?

I played on the warsong server in a guild called <Belligerent> They weren't even close to how good <Convulsion> was but we did down a few Naxx bosses

What experience do you have with The Burning Crusade?

Retail:
I played in a guild Called <Exodus> on the KT server on retail TBC. We managed to have many top 10 US and World kills throughout all of TBC.
Feenix:
I'm pretty new to this server and the only content I have cleared would be T4 (Kara + NB / Mag / Gruul)

We are looking for members that not only know about their class but really enjoy playing it!!! That being said, please list a few things you like / dislike about the class you are playing.

I really enjoy the high numbers I put out as a mage a long with the amount of CD's I have! I dislike how soft we are and how we die on trash.

Is your gear BiS Pre-Raid? Any items lesser or greater? (Please give of a idea of this by listing your 2 worst items and your 2 best items)

Best: Spell Strike Hood / Legs ( Also have full Spell-fire )
Worst: Currently still using the Scyer hit trinket and the quest trinket from Hellfire.

What are your stats unbuffed?
Hit%: 11.5%
CRIT%: 25.3%
SP or Healing: 990+ Fire damage
AP: ----
HP: 7.2k Unbuffed HP
MANA: 9402
MP5: ----
Parry: ----
Dodge: ----
Block: ----

Professions: (Having Leatherworking is a BIG +):

Tailoring 375 / Enchanting 375

We require the whole raid to be full consumed for every 25man we do!!! That being said, what consumables would you take to a raid?

Flask of Pure Death / Spell damage food / Wizard oil / 20+ mana & Destro pots

Where are you from?

US / Florida

What Guild were you last in / are still in and reason for leaving?

I was in <Bam Mod> before this guild. I am no longer in due to the guild disbanding.

Why do you want to join Convulsion?

I played on the warsong server for a short amount of time before learning about archangle and I knew you were the top US guild there! It was to my delight to learn that you guys were moving to this server!

Why should we bring you to a raid over another trial?

I bring elite game-play and focus along with me!!! When given a sheep target you better believe that target will remain sheeped even if I have to spam sheep it because someone is breaking it! I also bring above and beyond consumables to a raid such as ( Nightmare Seeds and Stam Food. ) I also spend time out side of raid watching videos of upcoming content so I have a good idea of whats to come!

:!: Bonus points :!: Squibble is ______. (making me laugh here is a +)

Squibble is the only kid to pull lvl 30mobs from stealth at lvl 70.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]