All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:02 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: <Accepted> App Holy Pally
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:08 am  Report this post

Name: Fscott
Class: Paladin
Spec: Holy

Attuned to SSC/TK?

Working on them. Just started up a few days ago.

What experience do you have with Vanilla WoW?

Was/Am with Belligerent on Warsong. Full completion.

What experience do you have with The Burning Crusade?

Umm.. Tbh not much past Gruul's as I stopped playing around that time back in 2006.

We are looking for members that not only know about their class but really enjoy playing it!!! That being said, please list a few things you like / dislike about the class you are playing.

Haven't played a Pally in a while.. But I enjoy playing one because I like to be a healbot (rip), annoy people with bubs and basically just be people's bitch.
Hmm... Things I don't really like are that there isn't many different moves you'll be using. Um.. I'm used to playing a hunter so I miss the ranged aspect.

Is your gear BiS Pre-Raid? Any items lesser or greater? (Please give of a idea of this by listing your 2 worst items and your 2 best items)
Umm as I mentioned earlier I'm not really sure as to what the pre bis gear for holy pallies is. But from what I've seen on the forums and what not I've got a couple pieces.
2 worst:
Amber band of the Physician Lv 70
25 stam
16 int
37 healing
Green cloth chest
+100 mana enchant (lolol)
24 int
24 spi
54 healing

2 Best :
Mask of Penace
27 int
30 stam
66 heal
10 mp5

Gauntlets of the Righteous
22 stam
20 int
21 healing
7 mp5

What are your stats unbuffed?
Hit%:
CRIT%: spell crit 9%
SP or Healing: 907 bonus healing
AP: 506
HP: 6.3k
MANA: 8.6k
MP5: 183
Parry: 5.3
Dodge: 5.3
Block: 5.3

Professions: (Having Leatherworking is a BIG +): Currently trying to decide what the most valuable professions are right now as I've just started playing only 2 days ago on this server.

We require the whole raid to be full consumed for every 25man we do!!! That being said, what consumables would you take to a raid?

Well if it's anything like vanillas flasks, mana flask, int/spirit/mp5 scrolls and pots. depending on if it's necessary proper resistance gear and pots.

Where are you from?
Nashville!

What Guild were you last in / are still in and reason for leaving?
Belligerent on Warsong and am still there.

Why do you want to join Convulsion?
I know some of you from Vanilla as i've raided with ya.

Why should we bring you to a raid over another trial?
Because I'm not a greek. I learn quickly and am a fun dude to have around. Brain is equipped at all times and I don't like to waste people's time.
:!: Bonus points :!: Squibble is Greek (making me laugh here is a +)
 Post subject: Re: App Holy Pally
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:16 am  Report this post

Seems like you won't have issues making raids being from TN. That is a plus. Your gear needs a lot of work as well as your attunements. We welcome most healers aboard. You should recognize some people coming from the Warsong server.

We'll take you on as a social but you need to be self-sufficient on finishing up your SSC and Tk attunements. From there, we can get you your vials needed for Hyjal as well as your other requirements for Black Temple.

Good luck and stay active

Swagonme
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]