All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:24 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: <Accepted> Hustlecrow/Druid/Balance
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:58 pm  Report this post

Name: Hustlecrow
Class: Druid
Spec: Balance

Attuned to SSC/TK?

SSC is complete and I am just missing Mag for TK attunement.

What experience do you have with Vanilla WoW?

In vanilla i did through BWL for 40 mans and AQ 20, my guild fell apart after finishg BWL so thought it would be a good time to take a break from WoW for a while.

What experience do you have with The Burning Crusade?

Was progression raiding on my server during the time, I believe it was Ysera, and I completed all but Sunwell.

We are looking for members that not only know about their class but really enjoy playing it!!! That being said, please list a few things you like / dislike about the class you are playing.

As a druid in TBC I guess my biggest dislike would be the obvious lack of a true resurrection, though, it would be followed closely by the lack of cc I can use in most raids. My favorite things would be the unique benefits a Balance druid brings to the group/raid such as 3% physical hit, 2% miss, and 5% spell crit for the group.

Is your gear BiS Pre-Raid? Any items lesser or greater? (Please give of a idea of this by listing your 2 worst items and your 2 best items)

Best: Would likely be my Terokk's Shadowstaff and my 2 piece mana etched (35 free hit is pretty nice) if that doesn't count then my Icon of the Silver Crescent.
Worst: Would be my idol since it is currently the lifebloom one which doesn't help much as balance and my missing Quag's Eye so I can live up to the oomkin title.

What are your stats unbuffed?
Hit%: 11.93%
CRIT%: 16.82%
SP or Healing: 692 spell power
AP:
HP: 7480
MANA: 8360
MP5: 102
Parry:
Dodge:
Block:

Professions: (Having Leatherworking is a BIG +):

Currently tailoring (189) and enchanting (163). Just using tailoring while I level enchanting then plan to swap it to skinning or herbalism to help provide raid supplies (drums and alchemy goods)

We require the whole raid to be full consumed for every 25man we do!!! That being said, what consumables would you take to a raid?

Not sure if you are including buff consumables, but I would bring my brez and gift mats, flasks of blinding light, elixirs of major mageblood, and destruction potions, though probably not a ton of potions for non-progression fights.

Where are you from?

US/Tennessee

What Guild were you last in / are still in and reason for leaving?

Ruin, was recently recruited to test my fit, but not sure how organized they are have yet to raid with them but from listening in on the mumble it seems kinda chaotic and unfocused.

Why do you want to join Convulsion?

Primarily out of nostalgia, I would like to re-experience a lot of TBC content in a current setting and would like to be a part of a guild that is focused on accomplishing that.

Why should we bring you to a raid over another trial?

Well this was the time of bring the class, not the player. Though, jokes aside I believe I would be a benefit to the raid as a whole and a good member to raid with.

:!: Bonus points :!: Squibble would be the best tank ever since drawing agro seems to come naturally. (making me laugh here is a +)
 Post subject: Re: Hustlecrow/Druid/Balance
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:21 pm  Report this post

Hustlecrow wrote:
Squibble would be the best tank ever since drawing agro seems to come naturally.

G INVITE THIS NIGGER RIGHT NOW

Post subject: Re: Hustlecrow/Druid/Balance
PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:20 pm  Report this post

Done. The more boomkin the better.

You have to work on your TK attunement autonomously. After that point, you need to be on for every raid start. You never know when we will get your Kael or Vashj vials. The goal is to get you T6 attuned. May take a few weeks.

Swagonme

Ask any of the officers if you need help with enchants/gear/etc.
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]